I am very happy and honored to finally be able to do this post :). Well as I am proud to say that the past last week I was awarded two awards in a row! I felt truly delighted and honored. I couldn’t believe it…I was seriously jumping up and down :D. But unfortunately I only have time to post about 1 award…so the Liebster Award will have to wait, for now.
Quick note: The bloggers that I have awarded below are bloggers that I have known for a while, love their posts, have chatted frequently with, or we have supported each other in some way or the other. If I just met you and you recently followed me or I recently followed you, do not be offended if you aren’t in the list. Remember there will be more awards in the future and it doesn’t mean you suck. We just need to know each other more and I still need to explore your blog :D.And it’s probably not your time yet….
The first award I was awarded was by Don Charisma who has given me advice many times and who has become a good “friend” in the blog world. It was the Sunshine Award:
He has an awesome blog and many inspiring posts. I felt and still feel very honored that he nominated me….so thank you very much! 🙂
The Rules for The Sunshine Award (I am still a bit new to do this, but I think I got it):
- Display the Award on your Blog.
- Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who awarded you.
- Present 10 deserving Bloggers with the Award – “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.”
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
- Write 10 interesting things about you
The Nominees (you can accept if you want to and the order of nominees does not matter):
1. Alex Raphael
10 interesting things about me 🙂
1. I have never gone on a cruise ship
2. I have never dyed my hair
3. I still believe fairies and mermaids exist( I know 🙂 )
4. I do NOT like Jane Austen
5. I have never read a book by Virginia Woolf
6. I eat A LOT and still stay skinny
7. I have a HUGE family
8. I know 3 languages (Spanish, English, and French)
9. I am actually a very happy person 😀
10. I have never gone to Europe but REALLY want to
Well that’s it fellow bloggers!! Be proud and happy with this award and I am happy for you all. Do not feel bad or offended if you are not in the list (I know what I am talking about). The Liebster Award still hasn’t be posted…so you never know! 🙂
For now Dare to Read and Enter a New World
The Reading Girl is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.