Well!!! I finally have the time to post about awards and let me tell you that there are many….
Anyways on April 5th and April 6th of 2014 I was nominated this award by fellow blogger friends: Edward and Frankie. I was surprised and happy at the same time. They obviously deserve them and they are such great bloggers who one, just published his book Hero’s Romance (CHECK IT OUT!!) and the other one, a great writer :). Check out their blogs.
The Beautiful Blogger Award is an honor bestowed by fellow bloggers to show how much they love reading your blog and appreciate the beauty in your words.
Nothing makes me feel happier than inspiring others.
1. Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and create a link back.
3. Nominate 7 (yes only seven) other bloggers and say a little something about them.
Now, this one is hard but do not take offense if I didn’t nominate you. Remember there are many awards left so you might be one.
1. Alex Raphael – Alex is just amazing! Posts great pictures, lines of the days, fun movie quizzes, film reviews, and many other great fun things that have to do with travel, entertainment, and lifestyle.
2. Petals Unfolding– Amy is quiet my inspiration here in the blogging world. She takes beautiful pictures and comes up with the most amazing poems ever.
3. Professor VJ Duke – Professor is mysterious in some ways and very hilarious and creative 🙂 always makes my day
4. Uniquely Portable Magic: – Destini writes the most beautiful reviews ever! So detailed and wonderful
5. Drown in Melancholy – you will have fun with her college life. I love her 🙂
6. HalfEatenMind- I really enjoy his posts. Very different from what I used to but very informative and entertaining.
7. Muse Ministry– She posts the most amazing short stories ever.
Great blogs that you should check out 🙂
Awards © The Reading Girl