So I love this website called Buzfeed and someone found this article for me. I decided to share it with you guys but you can originally see it here. These are going to be some pretty awesome reasons 😀 and funny ones. I have gone through a book hangover so many times I can’t even count 😛 lol. Enjoy!!
1. You’ve started to take your lingering feelings for the hero/heroine a little too seriously.
2. And you realize that all your crushes are now based on peoples’ similarities to that fictional character.
3. You find yourself casually using the fake slang from the book in your real-life conversations.
Accio remote control.
4. You’ve started to think of “reality” as the world where the book takes place.
5. You’ve ordered everything else the author has ever written.
6. And furiously researched any possibility of a sequel.
7. Or any possibility of a movie adaptation.
Because then you could at least see it for the first time.
8. And if there is, you set a countdown on your phone for opening night.
9. You keep your copy of the book with you most times, to reread your favorite bits when you have a free moment.
Because reading that one part just one more time will make you less obsessed with it.
10. And the more beat-up it gets from dog-earing pages and marking passages, the more you love it.
11. You feel irrationally jealous of people who haven’t read the book yet.
Because they get to experience it for the first time AND THAT MAGIC IS OVER FOR YOU FOREVER.
12. You’ve explored the book’s fan fiction community online.
Some is so very good, and some so very bad.
13. And seriously considered submitting your own.
14. Which has inevitably led to you getting into a few heated debates about the book online.
Most likely on Tumblr.
15. You’ve bought jewelry based on the book, and worn it with pride.
16. And you’ve already decided on a literary Halloween costume this year.
Even if it won’t be as spot-on as this one.
17. You’ve tried to make yourself move on by starting a new book, but it just isn’t the same.
And now nothing will ever compare and your life is ruined.
18. Which makes you panic, because you might never find a story you love as much again.
That was it. That was as good as it will ever get.
19. But, after some time, you inevitably do.
Once you’re ready.
20. Because whether you realize it or not, there’s always room in your heart for another great book.
21. And the cycle starts all over again.
haha I laughed :D.
Post © The Reading Girl